Participant Bill of Rights
We respect you and appreciate your time. Everyone participating in an interview with Simply Secure has the following rights:
1) I can ask questions about the interview, the organization, or the interviewer at any time.
2) I do not have to answer any question that I do not want to.
3) I can refuse to be video or audio recorded and I will still be compensated.
4) I can leave at any time and I will still be compensated.
5) I can provide confidential feedback on my interview experience to the interviewer’s manager.
6) I must approve the use of any photos, audio, videos or anonymized quotes that are used publicly, whether on a website, on a blog, or in the press.
7) Once a photo, video or quote has been published, I have the right to request it be taken down at any point in the future.
You can reach Simply Secure any time by emailing email@example.com.